Ujjain has a rich history and cultural heritage, which is evident from the numerous ancient temples, forts, and palaces that you can visit. You can explore the city’s past by visiting the famous Vikramaditya Palace, the historical Kaliadeh Palace, and the Chintaman Ganesh Temple.Ujjain is one of the holiest cities in India and is known for its spiritual significance. You can visit the Mahakaleshwar Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas, as well as other temples such as Harsiddhi Temple, Chintaman Ganesh Temple, and KalBhairav Temple.
- Accommodation on a double sharing basis.
- AC vehicle from arrival till departure as per the itinerary
- Morning Breakfast
- Railway/Bus station transfer
- Any Extra Sightseeing
- Any taxes
- Airfare/train fare
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visa fees
- Lunch and dinner
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in the inclusions.